I'm so excited because I just won a mini scrapbook on
Jody's blog. Thanks Jody!
Check it out here and
here, and in the photos below. It's handmade by Jody and very bright and colorful. Jody said she'll even throw in some extra scrapbooking goodies...so cool! Especially since I'm getting back into scrapbooking after 7 years and have been collecting supplies slowly, and trying to learn new techniques and styles. I'm in a very creative mode, but I've only gotten the time to make 4 pages and one cute tag for Evan's diaper bag...I'll have to share some photos of those soon.


If you are a scrapbooker she says she'll be doing more drawings for scrapbook goodies in the future, so keep an eye on
her blog. Don't think "I'm not going to enter because I'll never win." I almost didn't because of that thought, but did anyway. So glad I changed my mind! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment