Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Decorating is coming along slowly...

Well, we never get the chance to put up our Christmas tree and decorations right after Thanksgiving. But it's for good reason - we are spending quality time with my Mom and Stepdad in Melbourne the weekend after Thanksgiving. So, I've had to start getting the decorations up during the work week in bits and peices each night. So far, I've only gotten the tree up and the garland over the mantle and hung our new stockings from Old Navy. Oh, and the table centerpeice I made is out. Tonight I'm hoping to have Evan help decorate the tree. I already put some new candy cane ornaments I got up, and so far Evan grabs every single one of them down calling them "candles" and saying they are his. It's going to be interesting to see what he does once all the ornaments are up! :) And Evan still refers to our stockings as socks, like he did last year!

You can see the decorations as they were last year here. I'll post pics from this year in the coming week. I'm also doing a crafty wreath project and hope that will come together over the next week. I love Christmas time! Don't you?
Print this post

2 comments:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

We put our stuff out in bits and pieces, too. We just happened to get our tree a bit early this year. The rest is yet to come!

Summer said...

We also put our stuff up little by little! Oh and Kelcee loves helping put the ornament on and then taking them off the tree! Ha! Our tree looks funny 'cause the bottom has like no ornaments for that reason!! I do leave a few for her to play with! I like that your little boy calls the stockings "socks" too cute :0)
Summer

 
Copyright 2010 Believing in Blessings. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase