Okay, so as you may have seen in my previous posts, I am getting back into scrapbooking and so loving it! Anyway, an inspiration to me is Jessica Turner and she has guided me to many great products, websites, classes and more. Now she is going to be doing a week on her blog dedicated to scrapbooking your baby photos including product giveaways! I was the lucky recipient of her last giveaway and received some great scrap goodies! Anyway, it will run the second week in December - Dec. 8-12. So if you like to be creative and crafty, check it out! There is a button on the right side of my blog as a reminder with a link to her blog. She also regularly posts her scrapbook pages, and I really like her style and use them as inspiration for my pages.
Just a quick post and hope you all have a happy Monday!
1 week ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment